- Enquiries about ordinary mail items (including underpaid items) will not be accepted.
- Enquiries must be made within 3 months for Speedpost items and within 5 months for other postal items from the date of posting.
- Before you lodge this enquiry, please consider that sufficient time has been allowed for the item you sent to reach its destination.
- To facilitate investigation, this form must be completed fully, accurately and legibly. Please also attach the certificate of posting (or its copy).
- Full particulars of the regulations governing compensation are given in the Post Office Guide.
- On some occasions, destination postal administrations may take two months to complete their mail tracing enquiries and four months to finalise the compensation, if any. Hongkong Post will endeavor to follow up with destination postal administrations for an early reply.
- Hongkong Post reserves the right to ask the sender to provide a written declaration of non-receipt of mail from the addressee in case of disputes or a large number of anomalous enquiries received.
- For further information about postal services, please visit our website at www.hongkongpost.hk.
* Mandatory field.
This enquiry form must be completed fully, accurately and legibly. Incomplete information will delay the mail tracing process.