- Enquiries must be made within 3 months for Speedpost item and 5 months for other postal items from the date of posting.
- Enquiries about ordinary mail items will not be accepted.
- Before you lodge this enquiry, please consider that sufficient time has been allowed for this item you sent to reach its destination.
- To facilitate enquiry, this form should be completed fully, accurately and legibly. Please attach certificate of posting (or a photostat copy) if this is available.
- Full particulars of the regulations governing compensation are given in the Post Office Guide.
- On some occasions, overseas postal administrations may take two months to complete their mail tracing enquiries and four months to finalize the compensation, if any. Hongkong Post will endeavor to follow up with overseas postal administrations for an early reply.
- Hongkong Post reserves the right to ask the sender to provide a written declaration of non-receipt of mail from the recipient in case of dispute or anomalous enquiries received.
- For further information about postal services, please visit our website at www.hongkongpost.hk.
* Mandatory field.
This enquiry form must be completed fully, accurately and legibly. Incomplete information will delay the mail tracing process.